Monday, September 20, 2004

Weekend

This weekend, I did some reorganization of my DVD and CD collections.
Target had a "two-fer" sale on some bookshelves so we went Friday
night and picked up a couple.

I put one of them together on Friday night and transferred DVDs from
under the TV in the entertainment center to the bookshelf. I'm happy
to have them all visible and in one place. There should be plenty of
room for future expansion, too.

Saturday night, I put together the other bookshelf. I moved most of
my current listening material to the shelves. Sunday night, I moved
and organized the rest of my CDs including company comps, etc.

While putting together bookshelves and organizing stuff, I was able to
watch a few DVDs that I had borrowed from the library:

Notorious (1946) dir. by Alfred Hitchcock
Jackass: The Movie (2002) dir. by Jeff Tremaine
Brazil (1985) dir. by Terry Gilliam (yes, the Monty Python guy)

The bad news...I stayed up WAY too late all weekend. 2am, 3am, 3am
respectively on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. That's gonna
catch up with me.

No comments: