Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Found something, I have...



I took an early "lunch" and went to Muncie Best Buy to pick it up. I still had a Best Buy gift card that my Sister gave me for my birthday in May. So I used that, plus I got them to price-match CompUSA's price from their weekly ad. They were also giving away copies of Star Wars Insider Magazine:



Not too shabby, I'd say.

Hopefully, by this time tomorrow, I'll be finished watching "A New Hope" and be about half way through "The Empire Strikes Back." Yes, I'm taking Wednesday and Thursday off from work (pre-approved - I'm not calling in "sick.") and watching these movies at home. I know, I'm a geek. But, hey, in a way, I've been anticipating this day for about 20 years. Let's just call it a well-deserved vacation. :)

I'm sure I'll post more about the discs once I've had a chance to check them out.

No comments: