Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SPC -- New Year Resolutions - #3

QUIT DRINKING!
QUIT DRINKING!
I'm happy to report that except for a minor incident involving some too-loose-clothing and an over-achieving juniper-scented candle, last week's resolution to quit smoking has been going very well.

I have a feeling that my resolution for this week is going to be much tougher. Perennially on the Top 10 lists for New Year Resolutions, I've decided to put in my best effort to quit drinking.

Fortunately for me, I have never been one to consume alcoholic beverages of any kind, so that's one whole category of drink that I won't have trouble avoiding.

I also have been known to eat entire meals without a drink of any kind, so I've got that going for me, too.

Unfortunately, I do occasionally get thirsty and I do enjoy a cold or hot beverage from time to time -- but I am resolved to quit drinking, and so I shall!

More Self Portrait Challenge resolutions HERE.

Do you think that I should also be avoiding moist foods???

No comments: