Friday, October 01, 2004

Cracker Barrel



I know that Cracker Barrel has gotten some bad press recently, but we were just there last night and man, the food is good, the prices are reasonable, and the service is consistently friendly. We've been going to Cracker Barrels (or is it Crackers Barrel?) all over the mid-east for the last 15 years, or so, and consistently had similar service. I am sure there are those that have had different experiences, but between the three of us, we couldn't remember having one unpleasant experience at Cracker Barrel.



Also want to wish a happy anniversary of the day on which you were born (I have a hard time finding Hallmark cards that say this) to our niece, Katherine!

Finally, forgive any of the dreaded red x's appearing where pictures used to be. Apparently, all of the pictures in my Photobucket account got deleted last night. They "apologize for any inconvenience," as do I. I'll try to fix the problem over the weekend.

[Edit (10/02/2004): Pictures should be fixed now.]

No comments: