Monday, May 24, 2010

SPC - 'Breaking All The Rules' - #4

This is the final week of the May challenge theme, "Breaking All The Rules," so I'm doing a bit of over-achieving here. I couldn't decide which of these I wanted to do the most, so I just did them all!!

First, the one that I actually submitted to the SPC group on Flickr:

"Don't drop your wife's ceramic crock pot off a six foot ladder onto a concrete driveway"
"Don't drop your wife's ceramic crock pot off a six foot ladder onto a concrete driveway"

Ah yes, sometimes the best rules to break are the ones that are often left unspoken.

Actually, I'm not even sure if this should be considered "rule breaking" since no one has ever actually told me not to do this.

See the inset time-lapse better LARGE



********
#2
"Do or do not -- there is no try"
"Do or do not -- there is no try" -- Master Yoda

********
#3
"Let the Wookiee win"
"Let the Wookiee win." -- C3P0

********
#4
"Never Rub Another Man's Rhubarb"
"Never Rub Another Man's Rhubarb" -- The Joker -- Batman (1989)
[Link]


This is actually from the rhubarb plant we have in our own yard, so I guess, in actual fact, I'm rubbing my own rhubarb, which, if it's not a rule, sure sounds like it ought to be! :-)

********

2 comments:

Randy said...

I think the rule you're actually breaking in #1 is this: "ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES when you drop your wife's ceramic crock pot off a six foot ladder onto a concrete driveway."

Jeremy Stockwell said...

A fair observation.

If it makes you feel any better I cut my finger picking up the pieces without wearing gloves! Who knew that ceramic was kind of like glass??

'Twas merely a flesh wound, no worries.