Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday

Polaroid Week (Last Day)

035_border_small

...and my last Polaroid (for now):

036_border_small

That's it. I'm out of film.

There is new 'Silver Shade' film available now from The Impossible Project, but some users are experiencing some problems with it. Besides that, it's finicky, especially with regard to temperature. I'm hoping that the later batches will have fewer problems and be more stable and with any luck, distributed to local retailers so that I can avoid shipping costs. We'll see how it goes.

**************************************

Since I started taking Polaroids, I have been taking digital photos of the Polaroid print in the location where the Polaroid was made. Sometimes it is immediately after the print has developed, other times I revisit the location days later, but so far, I've been able to do it in each case.

Here are the ten from the Polaroids I've posted this week:

240

Lemon Drop drive in

FOR SALE

BIG BOY BIG BOY

Penske Truck Rental

Norwood Bowl

Dairy Foods of Excellence

AutoZone Stripes

MainSource ATM

Square Deal x 2

No comments: