Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Easter Egg Hunt #3

Good Friday
My work gives us Good Friday off as a holiday and Hannah's daycare was closed, so Christy decided to take a vacation day and we all went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum. Doug, a friend from work who also had the day off, and his family went along with us. We all had a good time. Here are a few pictures:




Easter Sunday
On Easter, we went to church like normal. Immediately following church we headed to my Parent's house in Roachdale for Easter Lunch with them and my Sister's family. After lunch, we had our third cold Easter Egg Hunt for Hannah. Here are a few pictures from that.





So, we went to three (3) Easter Egg Hunts this year:
Easter Egg Hunt #1Easter Egg Hunt #2Easter Egg Hunt #3
NOTICE A THEME HERE?
I'm pleased to say that in 2006, Easter is on April 16th.

Besides that (on Easter), we watched some exciting College Basketball and I bored my sister to tears explaining the operations of the Canon S1 IS. She's a scrapbooker and was interested in digital photography, so at Thanksgiving, I showed her my camera and she decided she wanted the exact same model. She just got her camera a little before Easter, so I told her about some of its features, tips, etc. I quite enjoyed telling her way more than she'll ever want to know about it though.

Films Recently Watched:

Secret Window (2004) dir. by David Koepp
Johnny Depp excells in this Stephen King adaptation.

The Butterfly Effect (2004) dir. by Eric Bress & J. Mackye Gruber
Ashton Kutcher finally plays something besides a dumbass (though nobody does it quite like him)! Pretty good story. I was intrigued by this one as soon as I saw the trailer.

The Pink Panther (1963) dir. by Blake Edwards

The Iron Giant (1999) dir. by Brad Bird
After being impressed with the Brad Bird commentary on the "The Incredibles" DVD, I got the Special Edition of this excellent animated film from the Library just to listen to the commentary. It was OK, but not as impressive as the one on "The Incredibles."

No comments: