Friday, July 01, 2005

New Pictures!!

Well, I think I solved my computer problem where I couldn't upload pictures from my camera to the computer to be able to work with them. I'm not entirely sure what the problem was, but it's working again, so here are a few pictures that I took in May and June, 2005.

First, a few of my favorite Hannah pictures of late. Sorry to our Moms for not getting some of these up sooner.
[click on any picture to enlarge it]

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next, back in May, we had a pretty good lightning storm. I've always been facinated by lightning storms. As a kid, my room had a balcony where I would often go sit late at night and watch the coming storm. These were such peaceful times. I'm still amazed by these displays and I tried to get a few lightning pictures. I had to take several thousand pictures (thank you Canon for giving the S1 IS a continuous shooting mode!) to get a handful of shots that actually had lightning in them. I don't recommend this method, however. I had a great time shooting the pictures, but sorting them out was a task, to be sure! Here's the cream of the crop:
[Please, click on these as the thumbs don't do them justice]

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope to get some news of recent events up sometime next week.

Until then...

No comments: