Saturday, July 27, 2013

SPC - Internet Memes - #4

This is the most recent of the internet memes of which I have become aware.

Basically, the guy accidentally photobombed a Disney wedding proposal in front of Cinderella's castle. The groom-to-be was amused by it and uploaded it to (where else) the internet about a week ago (July 22, 2013).

The internet, true to form, loved it and now "in the way guy" is 'ruining' photographed moments old and new.

Full Story

I don't know if I noticed it because of a general heightened awareness of "memes" because of the SPC theme this month or if I noticed it because the 'in the way guy' reminds me of a guy I knew in college.

Regardless, I knew immediately that I would have to incorporate this guy into a self portrait this month.

When our family visited Holiday World in southern Indiana a few days ago, the installed "take your happy family photo here and unwittingly advertise our amusement park" location seemed a perfect spot to get a good photo to be upstaged thusly.


'In the way guy' strikes again...

No comments: