Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SPC - 'Shoes' - #5

Since there are five Tuesdays in June, this is the fifth and final week of the 'Shoes' challenge at Self Portrait Challenge.

Legend

Believe it or not, I had considered something like this as an idea before Michael Jackson's sudden death last Thursday. I hesitated to proceed, but was having trouble coming up with a different idea.

I'm not overly sentimental about his passing. I've been listening to some of the news coverage, but honestly, I've been surprised at the amount and intensity of it. I said to Christy, "I'm not sure there was this much news coverage when Ronald Reagan died!"

He did some good and made some mistakes. Hmmm....just like the rest of us.

I've been listening to Thriller, the only CD of his that I own. It's really good. It's such a rarity to be so progressive and yet, so timeless all at once.

No comments: